Grapple Jump is now available on Apple’s App Store, and Google’s Play Store! Free to play too! What have you got to lose? Grapple those soft critters, grab powerups and slam the baddies with your helmet, and fling yourself to the surface to avoid certain death!
It’s coming out for Facebook too, just a smidge behind schedule. Another few days and it’ll be ready – no later than the 15th of this month. Leaderboards will be implemented into the Facebook version also, which we feel will add a lot to the game. We’re hoping to have it implemented for the first version – 1.0 – but may have to include it in our first update. Either way though, scores will be saved remotely from the beginning, so when leaderboards do become fully implemented, all previous scores will have been saved, and therefore will be viewable
Get it on the Play Store for Android here.
Get it on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch here.
- Free to play,
- Game Center global leaderboards – compete with your friends!,
- Jet packs, springs, and grapple strength boosts to fly you higher,
- Stationary, moving, and two types of breaking grips,
- Moving and hovering baddies,
- Invincibility powerup that not only protects you, but also annihilates any baddies you come in contact with!
- Destroy enemies using the jetpack and invincibility powerup!
- Realistic physics,
- Ad supported, but no ad banners during game play!
Bonus for reading this far: ^_^
On the left is our first title screen draft, and on the right is our final title screen image. The one on the left looks almost bland compared eh? lol